Liquid Chisel LC201 Concrete Formwork Release Agent
Liquid Chisel LC201 Formwork Release Agent is a unique and powerful non-reactive agent with exceptional release properties. It is used to create a cost effective, non-stick barrier between formwork and fresh concrete. Its non-staining, odourless formula will not inhibit paint adhesion and is suitable for use on multiple surfaces such as pre-treated formwork, metal, wood, plastic, rubber, and fibreglass. Applied to the ends of dry timber, LC201 will stop any swelling from occurring.
As a versatile release agent, LC201 also offers superior rust and corrosion protection for steel molds and metal components, extending the service life of tools and parts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
– Australian Made
– Cost Effective
– 100% biodegradable
– Non Staining
– Environmentally Safe
– Odourless – Water miscible
– This product will not inhibit paint adhesion
– It will protect against corrosion
– It is economical and extremely versatile
– It can be used on pretreated formwork and will extend the life of timber formwork.
– It will protect the ends of timber formwork from swelling